1. a person employed in
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Rumour has it that it's always good to open with a joke....
This is how a Professor explained Marketing Concepts to a class:
1. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go up to her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!"
- That's Direct Marketing.
2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a Gorgeous Girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: "He's very rich.Marry him!"
- That's Advertising.
3. You are at a party and see a Gorgeous Girl. She walks up to you and says: "You are very rich! Can I marry you?"
- That's Brand Recognition.
4. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go upto her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
- That's Customer Feedback.
5. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go upto her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband.
- That's Demand and Supply Gap.
6. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go upto her and before you say: "I m rich, Marry me!", your wife arrives.
- That's Restriction for Entering New Markets.
I hope the Concepts are clear...
Class is adjourned.
Courtesy of Only the Funny Jokes
How We Help
Find outstanding junior, mid level and senior marketing talent.
While we help you recruit for permanent personnel, we can also provide part-time, interim and outsourced marketing solutions.
Optimise your recruitment investment by developing their skills. Whether it's established marketing principles or your own bespoke programme, our consultants are expert trainers who can adapt to meet your needs.
Most marketing teams are very lean and often lack specialist skills for those one-off projects. Boost your capabilities with vetted freelancers and small companies to achieve your goals, minimise your risk and optimise your return on investment.